Merchants can personalize and configure their Core to best fit their brand by accessing the Setup module, with few simple clicks they are all setup and ready to go.
This Article covers the following topics.
For a list of terms used in the Wellyx application & across the support website, please consult our Glossary.
Setup allows the uses to configure Company, Branch, Staff Positions, Memberships, Products, Services, Classes, Facilities, Templates, Roles, Widget, Lead, Activity Colors, Payment Integration, POS, Tax, and Forms.
In Core merchants can setup their company's information by clicking on Setup > Company where they can update information such as , Company's Name, Company's Tax Number, Company's Registration Number, Website, Phone, Fax,
State, Address Line 1, Address Line 2, City, Postal Code/Zip Code as well as the link of their iOS and Android apps.
Note: Company's Email and Country are un-editable fields, they cant be updated from frontend. Company's Tax Number, Company's Registration Number, Website, Fax, Address Line 2 City are optional fields.
Merchants can configure/view their branch in Core by clicking on Setup and selecting Branch clicking over edit or view.
Users can setup the branch information after clicking on edit, Phone Number, Country/State, Line 1 Address, and Postal code will auto-populate as the information is already entered in the Company tab, these are the mandatory fields. Here the user can update the branch timings as per their requirement and click save.
Note: Country, Time Zone and Currency are hardcoded, hence can not be updated from frontend.
Next the user can click on Configuration and set a few business rules on branch level. Such as Email Configuration, Online Payment Methods, Membership Benefits and Policy documents and save.
- Suspend Customer Email: This configuration allows the Merchants to suspend all emails on Branch level.
- Don't email invoice to customers when total due amount is Zero: Merchants can enable this check that when the invoice where the total amount is zero wont be sent to the customers via emails. If unchecked they will receive the bill with zero amount.
- Reply to Email: Merchants can configure the email which will server as mailing ID on which customers can sent their responses.
- From Name: Merchants can configure the Name which will reflect on the email received by the customers.
Online Payment Methods
- Do not require payment method from Clients in case cart is Zero: When unchecked Clients will not see the option to select payment method and transection will be completed.
- Do not require payment method from Members in case cart is Zero: When unchecked Members will not see the option to select payment method and transection will be completed.
- Partial Payment(Not for membership): Merchants can configure partial payment friendly names, Partial payment Label and the percentage of partial payment acceptable for Members and Lead/Clients.
- Suspend all Benefits: All the class, product and service benefits are suspended on branch level.
- Suspend Door Check-ins: All Door Check-ins are suspended on branch level.
- Suspend Service Benefits: All Service Benefits are suspended on branch level.
- Suspend Class Benefits: All Class Benefits are suspended on branch level.
- Suspend Product Benefits: All P Benefits are suspended on branch level.
A tool that extends the software to a merchant’s website, providing customer functionalities such as online bookings, reviewing membership benefits, promoting specialized offers, thus enhancing customer experience.
Users can access all the quick links to the merchants site, such as Home, Class, Membership, Product, Service and QR Code by clicking on Open URL
Users can customize the Banners on the merchant's site, such as Home, Class, Membership, Product, Service and Checkout pages as per to the supported dimensions which are W1920 x H460. These banners can be viewed, uploaded and deleted.
Users can embed their social media URLs and they will reflect on the widget.
Merchants can control the online resources on their site such as Classes, Membership, Products and Services by checking/unchecking them from online resources.
Note: By Checking/Unchecking the Classes, Membership, Products and Services we can publish and unpublish the resources on the Merchant's site.
Widget View: Products are no longer available on the site.